Siemens and the Norwegian industrial cybersecurity company Secure-NOK signed a partnership agreement to integrate new cybersecurity solutions within the Ruggedcom portfolio of rugged network components and to supplement the Siemens Industrial Security portfolio. The combination of Siemens industrial experience and Secure-NOK’s technology, built and offered solely for industrial purposes, is intended to offer a flexible solution for infrastructure in industries such as Power Utilities, Oil &Gas installations, Transportation Systems and others with a growing need to protect against cyber threats.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- Secure-NOK presents at Sikkerhetsfestivalen at Lillehammer August 26-28th
- Secure-NOK presents PLC security at drilling cybersecurity meeting
- Secure-NOK presents at Paranoia in Oslo May 21-22nd
- Visit our booth and listen to our presentation at NFEA Cyber Security Conference in Oslo April 24-25th
- Secure-NOK speaks about cybersecurity for Oil & Gas at EnergyConnected – SSV Conference in Oslo April 11th