Secure-NOK® is a controls and automation cybersecurity company with offices in Hamar, Norway and Houston, Texas (U.S.A.). The company provides products and solutions that detect and remove security attacks and events such as espionage, sabotage, malware and other harmful events in industrial networks and control systems.
The company is comprised of security experts and software engineers with extensive experience in controls, SCADA, ICT and embedded systems security. The team is international and the work language is English.
Secure-NOK is expanding their software engineering team in Hamar.
We are looking for 1-2 experienced and passionate software engineers with the following qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in C++ development, preferably in Linux
- Experienced in SQL (preferably MYSQL)
- Network programming in Linux (C++)
- Web development JS, JSP, JAVA
- Knowledge in DevOPS and Cybersecurity
We are also looking for an experienced automation engineer or software engineer with the following qualifications:
- Experience in PLC development or in-depth knowledge of PLC operation
- Knowledge in data analysis or machine learning
Interested candidates should contact Jishnu Unnikannan Nair at +47 400 89 688 for more information.
Salary in accordance with agreement.
Applications deadline 16th of July 2017.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org